TSA is an industry based organisation whose members are engaged in the storage of bulk liquids and the provision of products and services to the sector.
Our members provide and support an essential interface between sea, road, rail and pipeline logistics for a diverse range of essential products, including transport and heating fuels, chemicals, animal feed and foodstuffs. The sector also provides additional services such as heating, blending and transformation of these products so that the diverse requirements of customers can be effectively met in a safe and cost effective way.
Find out more about the TSA Core Values here.
- TSA comments on today’s announcement on the introduction of E10 petrol from September 2021
- Tank Storage Association launches new careers guides and career profiles to inspire the next generation of talent
- Tank Storage Association launches new Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Charter
- TSA comments on today’s announcement that an agreement between the UK and EU has been reached
- TSA reaction to Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution