TSA is an industry based organisation whose members are engaged in the storage of bulk liquids and the provision of products and services to the sector.
Our members provide and support an essential interface between sea, road, rail and pipeline logistics for a diverse range of essential products, including transport and heating fuels, chemicals, animal feed and foodstuffs. The sector also provides additional services such as heating, blending and transformation of these products so that the diverse requirements of customers can be effectively met in a safe and cost effective way.
Find out more about the TSA Core Values here.
- TSA reaction to Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution
- TSA joins leading voices from the UK’s STEM community calling for government support for vital educational venues
- TSA Associate Member Teamwork Security achieves DfT accreditation for its online PFSO courses
- TSA associate member Reynolds Training Services achieves IChemE level 3 apprenticeship qualification approval
- Tank Storage Association launches new Safety Leadership Charter