Tank Storage Association announces official media partners for its 2023 Conference and Exhibition
The Tank Storage Association (TSA) is delighted to announce that four media partners have come on board in support of the 2023 Tank Storage Conference and Exhibition.
Fuel Oil News, HCB, Storage Terminals Magazine and Tank Storage Magazine have all pledged their support for the UK’s leading event for the bulk storage and energy infrastructure sector which will return to the Coventry Building Society Arena on 21st September 2023.
Peter Davidson, Executive Director of the Tank Storage Association, said: “We are proud to announce this year’s official media partners for the Tank Storage Conference and Exhibition and are grateful for their continued support. The event has a proven track record of successfully bringing together people who care about safe and effective bulk liquid storage operations. The contribution and support of our official partners will undoubtedly make our 2023 event a very special one.”
For more information about the Tank Storage Conference and Exhibition, please visit www.tankstorage.org.uk/conference-exhibition/.
To know more about booking a stand space, please visit www.tankstorage.org.uk/conference-exhibition/stand-booking/
- The Tank Storage Association (TSA) represents the interests of over 60 member companies engaged in the storage of bulk liquids and the provision of products and services to the sector. Collectively, its members operate 303 terminals and distribution hubs in the UK and have around 11 million cubic metres of storage capacity in the United Kingdom (UK) and Republic of Ireland (ROI). TSA’s members provide and support an essential interface between sea, road, rail and pipeline logistics for many different substances including transport and heating fuels, chemicals, animal feed and foodstuffs.
- Fuel Oil News is the monthly magazine for professionals involved in the distribution, storage and marketing of fuel in the UK and Ireland. Established in 1977, Fuel Oil News has been reporting news from the world of fuel distribution every month for 38 years.
- HCB was established in 1980 to help those involved in the transport and storage of dangerous goods to keep up to date with changing regulations. We continue to cover regulatory developments and to bring our readers news of products and services that aim to make their operations safer or more efficient. The magazine covers the transport of all kinds of dangerous goods, but particularly liquid chemicals, liquefied gases, explosives and radioactive materials. It covers transport by all modes: road, rail, maritime (bulk and packaged), inland waterway and air. Its coverage is also global in scope, covering not only North America and Western Europe but also the Far East, South-East Asia, Australasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
- Storage Terminals Magazine. Published four times a year, Storage Terminals Magazine is the premium business magazine for executives, technicians, engineers and all professionals working in the global bulk liquids storage industry. Each edition focuses on a specific geographical area: Europe, North and South America, Asia, etc. In addition, each issue includes news, developments on the industry and companies in the market, information and details on terminal expansion projects, updates of safety and regulations and feature articles on terminals and industry equipment and service companies.
- Tank Storage Magazine is published by Easyfairs UK Ltd. It is the industry leading publication reporting exclusively on the bulk liquid tank storage and terminal sector. Easyfairs deliver the world’s largest portfolio of tank storage events, which take place in key bulk liquid storage hubs around the globe. Tank Storage Magazine is the official publication for all events: StocExpo in Antwerp/Rotterdam, Tank World Expo in Dubai, Tank Storage Asia in Singapore, and Tank Storage Germany in Hamburg.
Nunzia Florio, Communications Specialist: T. +44 (0)7903 388584 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org