Our tank services include inspection, tank and line testing, non-destructive testing, cleaning and decommissioning of any storage tank type, in any sector including MoD, data centres, forecourts, utilities, rail and chemical sectors.
The expertise we bring prolongs the life of your tank, protecting your fuel from contamination and degradation, no matter what its purpose or capacity.
Ensuring compliance with structural integrity and inspection regulations, our experts are also EEMUA 159 accredited, members of OFTEC and the Water Jetting Association and have confined space entry qualifications.
Adler & Allan offers a range of tank services including:
Tank inspection (incl. EEMUA)
Tank bund lining
OFTEC inspection services & compliance
NDT Inspection services & Tank Integrity Testing
Polyurea coatings and linings
24/7 remote leak detection monitoring
Bund surveys and lining
Fuel Polishing and testing
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,