Our tank services include inspection, tank and line testing, non-destructive testing, cleaning and decommissioning of any storage tank type, in any sector including MoD, data centres, forecourts, utilities, rail and chemical sectors.
The expertise we bring prolongs the life of your tank, protecting your fuel from contamination and degradation, no matter what its purpose or capacity.
Ensuring compliance with structural integrity and inspection regulations, our experts are also EEMUA 159 accredited, members of OFTEC and the Water Jetting Association and have confined space entry qualifications.
Adler & Allan offers a range of tank services including:
Tank inspection (incl. EEMUA)
Tank bund lining
OFTEC inspection services & compliance
NDT Inspection services & Tank Integrity Testing
Polyurea coatings and linings
24/7 remote leak detection monitoring
Bund surveys and lining
Fuel Polishing and testing
We are the UK’s leading authority on storage tanks – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have designed, engineered, built, repaired and currently maintain some of the largest diameter storage tanks in the world. Few companies in this specialist field have retained their design and engineering capability – Altrad Motherwell Bridge are one. Our engineering led approach allows us to provide our clients with best value, whilst ensuring quality and accuracy throughout the asset lifecycle. With more than 100 years’ experience, in over 50 countries – no matter how complex or large your project might be – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have the capability to support you.
- Storage tank design API 650, API 620 and BS EN 14015
- Floating and fixed roof design
- Storage tank inspection to API 653 and EEMMUA 159
- Structural design
- Design, supply & construction of new tanks
- Storage tank repair & maintenance
- Tank jacking
- Turn-key project delivery
- Supply & erection of welded heavy steel structures
- Associated pipework & process plant installation
- Supply of tank roof seals & component parts
- Long term, integrity maintenance partner
Newhouse Ind Est,
At Flotech Performance Systems Limited, we provide Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Our extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services we offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, our in-house design and manufacturing ability coupled with the experience and flexibility of our UK wide service team allow us to react quickly and efficiently to the needs of our customers.
G1 Glenmore Business Park
HyBird is an AI company that specialises in Computer Vision to streamline asset operations and maintenance tasks.
HyBird’s platform, Clarity, is a secure enterprise solution that consolidates and digitalises all site data using its novel 3D Reality Models, then analyses it using AI, and integrates with CMMS/EAM to optimise workflow efficiency.
The team specialises in enterprise software, AI, and autonomous systems, and works with asset operators in an advisory and consulting capacity to develop bespoke solutions that address specific operational needs.
HyBird is backed by NASA JPL, UK Government, and more, and its partners include SAP, Hexagon, and Boston Dynamics.
+44 787 217 3201 / +44 207 267 7197
45 Holmes Road,
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.