Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,