Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, coastal, near shore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-disciplined solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, seal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients , whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981