Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, coastal, near shore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-disciplined solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, seal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients , whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
CFB Risk Management is part of the CFB Group which has a proven track record of protecting one of Europe’s largest clusters of high hazard industry for over 50 years and is regarded as one of the highest performing and most innovative industrial asset protection providers in the United Kingdom.
CFB Risk Management provides high-quality services through outsourcing contracts tailored specifically to customer requirements. CFB Risk Management provides a high–quality, cost-effective integrated emergency management system, enabling customers to focus on their strategic goals and core competencies, while relying on the services provided by a dedicated Asset Protection specialist.
We are your trusted partner in Asset Protection services and you can rest assured that we will take care of your organisation in a responsible and progressive way.
It is our vision to become an internationally renowned risk management company, providing high quality bespoke asset protection services to high hazard industrial sites, protecting business assets; people, environment, plant and reputation.
Training & Administration Hub,
Queen Meadow Business Park,
HFL Consulting provides a unique blend of leadership, management, consulting, engineering and training services that makes us the natural partner of choice for businesses of all sizes across the process industries, including those in the oil and gas, chemicals, polymer, pharmaceutical, healthcare, waste and allied industries.
As a forerunner in sustainable Process Safety Management, with proven business improvement capabilities, we provide a comprehensive set of services to promote safety and efficiency in design, operation, maintenance, modification and decommissioning of complex hazardous facilities.
Process Safety and Risk Management Consultant. A unique combination of expertise and experience in the management of major hazard risks coupled with an innovative approach to the diagnosis and analysis of risk management systems, safety culture and corporate leadership. Extensive experience in the investigation of major accidents, identification of underlying root causes:
- designing and implementing process safety management systems
- leadership and safety culture analysis and developing improvement programmes
- developing leadership programmes including training of senior executives in the essential elements of process safety
- supporting the development of high reliability organisations
- development and implementation of key performance indicators for process safety
- business analysis and auditing process safety management and general safety management systems
- incident investigation leading to improvement programmes to prevent a re-occurrence
0151 342 6280 / 07803435850
58 Oldfield Road,
Design, supply and installation of secondary containment lining systems around storage tanks and in-process engineering applications. PAGeoTechnical have over 20 years’ international experience in the management of complicated geosynthetic lining projects utilising specialist materials from the world’s foremost manufacturers. Protecting the environment from spillages as well as catastrophic failures; secondary containment lining is fast becoming a critical part of every clients environmental management, PAGeoTechnical offer a full turnkey service from design support through to implementation.
7&8 Darwin House
Corby Gate Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Provider of training, assessment and competence management systems to the high hazard industries.
Accessing our services is easy:
- Delivery at your site, developing and delivering bespoke solutions to your training needs
- Attend training at HCF CATCH in Stallingborough; accessing our open courses or working within the plant developing your workforce in a unique training environment
- Manage your competence system through our bespoke online management system ‘My-ITR’ (Individual Training Record) tracking Competence, eLearning, Instructor Led Training and Continuous Professional Development
Training packages are accredited by NEBOSH, PAAVQ-SET, IOSH and ECITB with bespoke solutions tailored around your specific needs.
HCF CATCH Training Facility, Kiln Lane, Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire DN41 8TH
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD
With our main offices in the London area Teamwork Security has been providing Port Facility Security Officer training courses since their inception in 2004. As a DfT approved trainer, our customer base includes numerous blue-chip companies in the oil, power generation, bulk liquids storage and manufacturing sectors. Whilst the bulk of our businesses is in the UK we also have clients overseas in Holland, Gibraltar and the West Indies.
Delivery of the Department for Transport approved three days (21 hour) PFSO course can either be at our offices in London (Pinner) or at a venue to suit the customer; including on site at the client’s premises.
In addition to offering PFSO training, Teamwork Security also provides a variety of other courses including security awareness, search training, incident investigation and evidence gathering, “in house” security guard training and incident controller and emergency preparedness training. Teamwork Security also offers customers the complete ISPS support service, which enables our clients to rest easy in the knowledge that their on-going compliance to the ISPS legalisation, is being managed professionally by Teamwork Security.
Recently Teamwork has expanded its offering to include a variety of consultancy services, ranging from the provision of qualified DGSA’s, to a broad spectrum of consultancy services tailored to meet the everyday needs of SME’s.
For more information please visit our website http://www.teamwork-security.co.uk/
Chris Amos (Security) or Andy Amos (General Consultancy)
8a Elm Park Road,