LCM Environmental part of Craggs Environmental Ltd provides commercial and public sector customers with a range of fuel and tank management services to minimise the risks associated with using and storing large volumes of fuel.
Our UK wide services include all aspects of fuel quality and tank safety services including, fuel testing, fuel cleaning, fuel removal, fuel monitoring, fuel supply, tank inspections, tank repair, tank removal, tank installation, tank rental, pipework servicing, pipework installation, emergency spill response & safety reporting.
Peter Woollam (Director of Sales)
0808 164 4570 / 07415 017347
The Craggs Country Business Park,
Pilz is a leading supplier of components, systems and services for safe automation of plants and machinery worldwide.
The Engineering Team is highly experienced in designing safety related control systems for tank farm installations; taking customer requirements, converting them to a functional design and ensuring compliance with the requirements of EN61508/EN61511.
Services include development of Safety Requirement Specifications, Schematics and Software Design through to SIL Verification, Factory Acceptance, Site Acceptance Testing and Installation Services for control room works including panel build and on site termination of devices.
Application experience includes:
- Tank Overfill Protection Systems
- Bay Isolation
- Automated Fire Defence Systems
Little Colliers Field,
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.