Mobile degassing at the highest level
For more than 14 years ENDEGS is the expert for mobile and ecological VOC & HAP combustion in Europe. We offer technologically unique solutions for the time- and cost-efficient combustion of gases, gas mixtures and vapours in the hazard groups IIA, IIB and IIC, with a combustion rate of very nearly 100 percent.
Our degassing solutions focus on:
- Maintenance of tanks (any storage tank type) + mobile tanks & suction truck
- Loading / unloading operation (liquid gas tankers, crude tankers, product tankers, wagons, trucks)
- Inspection of pipelines
- Turnaround (columns, pipes)
- Temporary replacement of gas engines like VRU or VPS.
Our in-house developed mobile combustion units are TÜV-certified and scalable from 0.1 MW to 50 MW.
Rent the ENDEGS ADEX Robot for safe tank cleaning
Our ADEX Robot Zone 0 is designed primarily for the rough cleaning of flat-bottom tanks in the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries The remote-controlled ADEX Robot which is part of the sophisticated ESOT (Equipment Set for Oil Tank Cleaning) system is simple to set up and control.
When the combustion unit and robot have done their jobs, the VOC concentration in the tank is almost 0 % LEL.
Am Gewerbepark 8
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.