At Flotech Performance Systems Limited, we provide Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Our extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services we offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, our in-house design and manufacturing ability coupled with the experience and flexibility of our UK wide service team allow us to react quickly and efficiently to the needs of our customers.
G1 Glenmore Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
For over 80 years, Scully has designed and manufactured overfill prevention and static grounding systems for the safe, efficient, and reliable storage and transfer of hazardous liquid products. Applications include road/rail loading and fixed storage tanks.
We continue to design and manufacture product transfer systems to improve safety and operational efficiency including automatic vehicle identification, truck to terminal communications, and product transfer verification systems.
For more information about us, please see our corporate video by clicking here
Unit 33, Meridian House,
Winsford Industrial Estate,