At Acumen Waste Services, our Industrial Site Services team have a wide range of tank cleaning options. We offer the traditional cleaning techniques, to the more high-tech methods.
Our portfolio offers conventional & UHP jetting, hydro abrasive cutting, tank spinning, non-man entry cleaning, tank resuspension. pipeline cleaning tankering and vac-truck support & chemical cleaning. We also provide project engineering and management for all sized projects.
Our aim is to reduce tank outage time and waste for each project, whilst ensuring it is completed safely.
Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, coastal, near shore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-disciplined solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, seal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients , whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
LCM Environmental part of Craggs Environmental Ltd provides commercial and public sector customers with a range of fuel and tank management services to minimise the risks associated with using and storing large volumes of fuel.
Our UK wide services include all aspects of fuel quality and tank safety services including, fuel testing, fuel cleaning, fuel removal, fuel monitoring, fuel supply, tank inspections, tank repair, tank removal, tank installation, tank rental, pipework servicing, pipework installation, emergency spill response & safety reporting.
Peter Woollam (Director of Sales)
0808 164 4570 / 07415 017347
The Craggs Country Business Park,
At Flotech Performance Systems Limited, we provide Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Our extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services we offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, our in-house design and manufacturing ability coupled with the experience and flexibility of our UK wide service team allow us to react quickly and efficiently to the needs of our customers.
G1 Glenmore Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.