At Flotech Performance Systems Limited, we provide Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Our extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services we offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, our in-house design and manufacturing ability coupled with the experience and flexibility of our UK wide service team allow us to react quickly and efficiently to the needs of our customers.
G1 Glenmore Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981
Design and installation of bulk fuel tanks, pipework, pump systems and control.
All M & E works undertaken.
253 Tring Rd,