We are the UK’s leading authority on storage tanks – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have designed, engineered, built, repaired and currently maintain some of the largest diameter storage tanks in the world. Few companies in this specialist field have retained their design and engineering capability – Altrad Motherwell Bridge are one. Our engineering led approach allows us to provide our clients with best value, whilst ensuring quality and accuracy throughout the asset lifecycle. With more than 100 years’ experience, in over 50 countries – no matter how complex or large your project might be – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have the capability to support you.
- Storage tank design API 650, API 620 and BS EN 14015
- Floating and fixed roof design
- Storage tank inspection to API 653 and EEMMUA 159
- Structural design
- Design, supply & construction of new tanks
- Storage tank repair & maintenance
- Tank jacking
- Turn-key project delivery
- Supply & erection of welded heavy steel structures
- Associated pipework & process plant installation
- Supply of tank roof seals & component parts
- Long term, integrity maintenance partner
Newhouse Ind Est,
At Flotech Performance Systems Limited, we provide Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Our extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services we offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, our in-house design and manufacturing ability coupled with the experience and flexibility of our UK wide service team allow us to react quickly and efficiently to the needs of our customers.
G1 Glenmore Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Design and installation of bulk fuel tanks, pipework, pump systems and control.
All M & E works undertaken.
253 Tring Rd,
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.