At Acumen Waste Services, our Industrial Site Services team have a wide range of tank cleaning options. We offer the traditional cleaning techniques, to the more high-tech methods.
Our portfolio offers conventional & UHP jetting, hydro abrasive cutting, tank spinning, non-man entry cleaning, tank resuspension. pipeline cleaning tankering and vac-truck support & chemical cleaning. We also provide project engineering and management for all sized projects.
Our aim is to reduce tank outage time and waste for each project, whilst ensuring it is completed safely.
Mobile degassing at the highest level
For more than 14 years ENDEGS is the expert for mobile and ecological VOC & HAP combustion in Europe. We offer technologically unique solutions for the time- and cost-efficient combustion of gases, gas mixtures and vapours in the hazard groups IIA, IIB and IIC, with a combustion rate of very nearly 100 percent.
Our degassing solutions focus on:
- Maintenance of tanks (any storage tank type) + mobile tanks & suction truck
- Loading / unloading operation (liquid gas tankers, crude tankers, product tankers, wagons, trucks)
- Inspection of pipelines
- Turnaround (columns, pipes)
- Temporary replacement of gas engines like VRU or VPS.
Our in-house developed mobile combustion units are TÜV-certified and scalable from 0.1 MW to 50 MW.
Rent the ENDEGS ADEX Robot for safe tank cleaning
Our ADEX Robot Zone 0 is designed primarily for the rough cleaning of flat-bottom tanks in the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries The remote-controlled ADEX Robot which is part of the sophisticated ESOT (Equipment Set for Oil Tank Cleaning) system is simple to set up and control.
When the combustion unit and robot have done their jobs, the VOC concentration in the tank is almost 0 % LEL.
Am Gewerbepark 8
Eurotank Environmental specialise in remote and manned entry tank and pipeline cleaning, UHP and grit blasting surface preparation and tank lining. Eurotank also provide confined space rescue teams to assist with all confined space activities along with a 24-hour spill response service with a 4-hour response time throughout the UK.
Unit 2 Peacock View,
Fenton Industrial Estate,
Design, supply and installation of secondary containment lining systems around storage tanks and in-process engineering applications. PAGeoTechnical have over 20 years’ international experience in the management of complicated geosynthetic lining projects utilising specialist materials from the world’s foremost manufacturers. Protecting the environment from spillages as well as catastrophic failures; secondary containment lining is fast becoming a critical part of every clients environmental management, PAGeoTechnical offer a full turnkey service from design support through to implementation.
7&8 Darwin House
Corby Gate Business Park
WSG provide a full range of high-quality services to the international oil and gas industry, petrochemical, geothermal and energy sector, onshore and offshore.
- WSG Industrial Services provide High-Pressure and Ultra-High-Pressure water jetting, Hydro Abrasive cutting, confined space entry, tank and pipeline cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning and waste management services.
- WSG Process and Pipeline Services provides customers with turnkey services supporting pre-commissioning, maintenance and de-commissioning of client assets.
- WSG Provalve provide full turnkey valve service and supply services from our state of the art facility at Normanton.
- WSG Enviro provide specialist cameras for leak detection and quantification , assisting in fugitive emission reductions.