We are the UK’s leading authority on storage tanks – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have designed, engineered, built, repaired and currently maintain some of the largest diameter storage tanks in the world. Few companies in this specialist field have retained their design and engineering capability – Altrad Motherwell Bridge are one. Our engineering led approach allows us to provide our clients with best value, whilst ensuring quality and accuracy throughout the asset lifecycle. With more than 100 years’ experience, in over 50 countries – no matter how complex or large your project might be – Altrad Motherwell Bridge have the capability to support you.
- Storage tank design API 650, API 620 and BS EN 14015
- Floating and fixed roof design
- Storage tank inspection to API 653 and EEMMUA 159
- Structural design
- Design, supply & construction of new tanks
- Storage tank repair & maintenance
- Tank jacking
- Turn-key project delivery
- Supply & erection of welded heavy steel structures
- Associated pipework & process plant installation
- Supply of tank roof seals & component parts
- Long term, integrity maintenance partner
Newhouse Ind Est,
Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, coastal, near shore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-disciplined solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, seal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients , whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
ERM is a leading global environmental consultancy whose large experienced land quality & contaminated site management practice has provided advice to CDOIF in its formulation of guidance for assessing Major Accidents to the Environment.
Our risk based approach to the identification of MATTE risk and potential mitigation has been positively received by the Environment Agency and other regulators. Our support has enabled clients to better target expenditure so helping them to meet the requirements of the new ‘Containment Policy’ in a more cost effective manner.
ERM has developed award winning remediation design techniques and has several SiLC’s within the team.
11th Floor, 5 Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EF
Farebrother has been providing real estate advice and consultancy for more than 200 years. We deliver a multi-disciplinary, market-driven service for our clients. David McCausland joined Farebrother as head of Rating just after the 2017 Rating Revaluation. He is a known specialist in the bulk liquid storage sector, a member of the UKPIA Rating Panel, and a guest lecturer for the RICS Rating Diploma course (Plant & Machinery Module).
27 Bream's Buildings
HFL Consulting provides a unique blend of leadership, management, consulting, engineering and training services that makes us the natural partner of choice for businesses of all sizes across the process industries, including those in the oil and gas, chemicals, polymer, pharmaceutical, healthcare, waste and allied industries.
As a forerunner in sustainable Process Safety Management, with proven business improvement capabilities, we provide a comprehensive set of services to promote safety and efficiency in design, operation, maintenance, modification and decommissioning of complex hazardous facilities.
Process Safety and Risk Management Consultant. A unique combination of expertise and experience in the management of major hazard risks coupled with an innovative approach to the diagnosis and analysis of risk management systems, safety culture and corporate leadership. Extensive experience in the investigation of major accidents, identification of underlying root causes:
- designing and implementing process safety management systems
- leadership and safety culture analysis and developing improvement programmes
- developing leadership programmes including training of senior executives in the essential elements of process safety
- supporting the development of high reliability organisations
- development and implementation of key performance indicators for process safety
- business analysis and auditing process safety management and general safety management systems
- incident investigation leading to improvement programmes to prevent a re-occurrence
0151 342 6280 / 07803435850
58 Oldfield Road,
Established in 1978, providing Consultancy, Engineering Design and Support Services to the Process Industry.
Our multi-disciplined teams expertise allows us to provide support to our Clients from Project conception through to detailed design, commissioning and operational support.
Our extensive range of services include:-
Total engineering of process plant from initial conception through to final commissioning.
Complete Consultancy on projects, providing design, specification, procurement, inspection, installation supervision and acceptance.
Specialist services to the Tank Storage Industry in Terminal Automation, Hazard & Risk Assessments and Safety Instrumented Systems.
Provision of qualified chemical, instrumentation and software engineering personnel.
Engineering software products and CHEMCAD software.
Custom designed Cloud I.T. Systems , network design & support.
2 Reed Street, Gladstone Ind. Estate, Thornaby, TS17 7AF
Design, supply and installation of secondary containment lining systems around storage tanks and in-process engineering applications. PAGeoTechnical have over 20 years’ international experience in the management of complicated geosynthetic lining projects utilising specialist materials from the world’s foremost manufacturers. Protecting the environment from spillages as well as catastrophic failures; secondary containment lining is fast becoming a critical part of every clients environmental management, PAGeoTechnical offer a full turnkey service from design support through to implementation.
7&8 Darwin House
Corby Gate Business Park
Penspen is an international engineering company that provides services across the entire project lifecycle to help clients develop new energy infrastructure and optimise existing assets, from production to storage and distribution.
We have a strong global track record both on and offshore, spanning upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, transmission & distribution. In addition to our core services, Penspen are owner operator of the Manchester Jet Line (MJL) fuel distribution pipeline.
Delivered by local teams we provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Advisory & Consultancy (Due Diligence, Audits, Concept & Feasibility)
- Engineering & Project Management (pre-FEED, FEED, EPCm, PMC, Owners Engineer)
- Asset Integrity (Legislative compliance & audit, integrity management, QRA, defect analysis & FFS, cathodic protection, life extension, pigging & inspection consultancy).
- Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance, Fuels Management for Upstream, Pipelines, Storage Terminals, Airport Fuel Tank Farms)
- Digital Transformation (Asset Integrity – Theia, Cloud based software, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Newcastle upon Tyne,
ProSalus Ltd is a leading international, independent Functional and Process Safety Consultancy. Our consultants have extensive experience gained in the application of best industrial practice working within the Process industries.
Our consultants have utilised this experience globally and have provided their services and expertise for over seventeen years to Blue Chip companies in the Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Power and Utilities sectors. We have worked with Consultants, EPCs and system suppliers to help them meet the needs of their clients.
Springboard Business Centre, Ellerbeck Way, Stokesley Business Park, Stokesley, North Yorkshire, TS9 5JZ
RAS Limited is an independent firm of risk specialists based in the North West. Established in 1993, RAS work with the leading companies in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and specialist chemical sectors across the UK to manage risk to the safety of people, business and the environment.
73 New Crane Street
RB Plant Limited provide a complete multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy service. This includes design, management and control of the whole project lifecycle as well as the specialist discipline engineering services required to deliver the complete project or programme. We also undertake plant modifications, expansions and revamps.
We are a process-led organisation with Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Control Engineers at the heart of our business.
We have delivered numerous tank storage related projects and are fully conversant with all appropriate standards, particularly in the wake of Buncefield. We cover all process safety areas including HAZOPS/SIL/LOPA/ATEX/DSEAR.
Mr Genghis Perriman
01622 858387 / 07766 330981
Provider of training, assessment and competence management systems to the high hazard industries.
Accessing our services is easy:
- Delivery at your site, developing and delivering bespoke solutions to your training needs
- Attend training at HCF CATCH in Stallingborough; accessing our open courses or working within the plant developing your workforce in a unique training environment
- Manage your competence system through our bespoke online management system ‘My-ITR’ (Individual Training Record) tracking Competence, eLearning, Instructor Led Training and Continuous Professional Development
Training packages are accredited by NEBOSH, PAAVQ-SET, IOSH and ECITB with bespoke solutions tailored around your specific needs.
HCF CATCH Training Facility, Kiln Lane, Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire DN41 8TH
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD